Initialed Cork Coasters
These initialed cork coasters were fun (and easy!) to make and made for perfect little stocking stuffers.
- Cork coasters
- Peel away alphabet letters (my favorite, as always)
- Peel away stickers (from the same company as the alphabet letters)
- Acrylic paint
- Sponge brushes to dab on the paint
- Water-resistant clear acrylic spray or shellac finish & sealer
- Felt self-adhesive circles to protect the base of the coaster
Now that the Christmas gifting is over, I’m excited to start playing with other patterns and designs!